EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

news soon, page-9

1. 1,674 Posts.
    Mick,

Yes ADI is good buying and they also seem keen to attract investors, i.e. always happy to talk to investors, especially ones with a good understanding of the projects!

IMHO the ekao's will be well in the money by March 08, I reckon that by the end of September a great deal more information regarding the Sugarkane discovery will be in the market!

Given what I believe to be the potentail scale of this play what gives me huge confidence re the share price is that the larger institutional buyers will want to be in it!

Once we hear about the drill plan I mentioned yesterday, I reckon by Xmas the market will have all it needs and then there will be some extremely heavy buying up of all the jvp's! At what point they get taken out by a Texas major I don't know, but my money will be on during 2008!

For those who can buy and hold then I believe the jvp's are all good buys, AUT look very good also when you consider how much acreage they have in the area, making them an even more attractive take over target in the future!

Cheers

Rice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.