SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

News: SPT Splitit Signs $150 MLN Receivables Warehouse Facility, page-18

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    TBH from my point of view, APT, SZL and Z1P all have big instos to look after, but for SPT either the instos are still accumulating more shares at this cheap stage or there are no instos at all, but from the past trading history we can see the shadow of instos, so I believe they are still doing accumulating right now, that's why I don't think it's smart decision to sell your shares now unless you can find better alternatives to invest.
    The announcement of Google Japan store and last Friday's GS announcement plus today's ANN regarding new board members joined in with rich experiences to help SPT expanding, I reckon these will attract more instos' eyes and with the HUGE potential to enter into Asia market.
    Of course time will tell and I strongly believe the future of SPT and with the share price of peers like APT Z1P SZL reaching higher and higher, SPT should be valuing much higher than the current price level.
    I am not that optimistic of $30 each share by end of 2021, but I do think we should be re-rated at about $6-$10 level.
    Again time will tell and what we just need is to be PATIENT.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.