SRX 0.00% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Thank you Rayda. I was feeling the same way about their excuse...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thank you Rayda.

I was feeling the same way about their excuse of their recent sales figures but I didn't expressed it.

I sold my 244 shares today as well. SRX was my biggest holding as I have limited funds and only buy small blocks. My average was $16.40???? Got 112 shares at $17.75 Mar 2015 and 132 shares at $15.21 Jan 2017.

The other reason I sold is: Allan Gray is not a substantial holder anymore. The first stock I purchased (ACR), Allan Gray sold and I never read the announcements. That stock declined heaps and I lost 90%. Maybe I am reading too much into Allan Gray leaving but my view is that if SRX is so good, they could have exited other stocks. They may still hold some SRX now but not as much as they use to.

I desperately need money now for personal reasons as my partner is struggling financially. All week I kept think $33.60 - $29.00, $33.60 - $29.30, finally I settled for $33.60 - $29.59. Sold at $29.59. Yes I lost roughly $934 by not waiting until ......... But like I said, I need money now and I lost my faith in SRX. Of course my action will be viewed as wrong by many. I did lots of ummming and ahhhing this week.

It felt like a fluke that I got out of SRX. Wished I look at investing many years ago, could have purchased SRX around $8 or $9 instead of the mid teens during some recent dips.

Many on this thread have educated me. Thank you. I still have some dream that I can invest my way out of the tough financial situation I am in. Trying to be patience is extremely hard. I hope that I can use some of what I sold back into investing into another stock, instead of using all of it on her emergency.

I made a profit. It is my best closed profit so far. Why do I feel like I have been ripped off $934???? I know the saying be grateful for what you have instead of worrying about what could have been. My emotions need to be reset??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $154.1K 994.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 270264 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3106576 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.