SRX 0.00% 15.5¢ sierra rutile holdings limited

Although if I had waited until everything is over, I would have...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Although if I had waited until everything is over, I would have gained an extra $934. I used the Profits from this sale to buy Zenitas Healthcare. (The other parts was for personal reasons.) 2950 shares @$1.015 shortly after. Yesterday it was $1.42. This time I am not doing anything. Final price from Private Equity firms will be $1.49. Profit will be roughly $1,416 if I do nothing.

So I felt silly selling SRX two weeks too early back in early June. Yet the profits from SRX sale helped me find another company. As well, it helped me perdonal back in June. (Her dog went to the vet yesterday and her car needs maintenance. She is having another operation next week.)

So SRX was a forced sale. The hardest thing is to think sort of rationally when you want money. The very tiny amounts of money that I talk about is so embarrassing. I am only stating here in this thread because I admire followers of SRX and I should be honest and show my warts and all.

Hope that it still OK for me to follow SRX. I still strangely react as if I own SRX. The other good news is that MYX which was sitting on a loss nearly all of last year, is doing better than breaking even. Again I hope that I am not put into a forced sale. Long term holders such as the ones I find in this SRX have definitely taught me patience and understand that "this soon will pass."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $154.1K 994.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 270264 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 3106576 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.