EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

news starting to trickle, page-10

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    there appears to be lots of news out there Font, it always seems to be a delay between things happening and an ann being released.

A good one recently was the CARB certification, however this time i think we have big news coming and it would not supprise me if we see a trading halt this week.

Again i know as much as any one here but based on the fact that we know theres news out there and what news we know of, ie; -station opening and run down of the Hydrogen technologies conference.

Would have thought these wouldn't have taken much to write up as an ann, coming up to the second week since these events transpired i think there will be a more detailed anouncement.

I think the Pyrolysis project will pop up some how cos to me it seem like a win win senerio- Natural gas= Hydrogen (the ultimate clean fuel) + swnt @ mwnt (3-400times stronger than steel and 60times the conductivity of copper) with no green house gasses!

I know Gregs pushing this as well as the duel fuel systems so wouldn't suprise me if we are getting a Jv.

BUT again this is purely speculation based on the infomation we have at hand, good luck again all for next week i might even call the Co during the week if we have no news Mon-Tues

Oh, anouther thing been studying the charts for EDE and there is definately an upward trend line since August pointing to a break away very soon.

Again i dont know if i see this because its what im looking for but iv'e seen it with other stocks and been right, if there are some decient chartists out there, could you please tell me what you think.

..........Flaming..:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $26 13.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 202885417 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 28678505 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.