STK 5.43% 8.7¢ strickland metals limited

YES Bruham,.......and these managers are not pausing for one...

1. 3,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    YES Bruham,.......and these managers are not pausing for one minute!.....
    They are also putting in their own money. With one, I believe, has recently bought in with over $1,000,000 of his own money....He OBVIOUSLY believes the SP won't be this low again!!
    They've proved up their resource ounces.....lets see where this goes....I've grabbed as many shares as I could in this Entitlement Offer.
    Fingers Crossed....PS....DYOR
    also STK announced they have started Exploration, drilling and sampling program early in this Q1/FY2022

==========================================================================

19 July 2021
    EXPLORATION PROGRAMS COMMENCED AT YANDAL PROJECT
    EXPLORATION UPDATE
    Key Points
    • After a substantial project consolidation and acquisition program over the north-eastern flank
    of the Yandal Belt, exploration programs have now commenced
    • Gravity survey of Horse Well is underway, highlighting zones of particular interest and
    immediate follow-up
    • Soil sampling programs have commenced at the Zn-Pb Earaheedy South Project and south of the
    existing Horse Prospects
    • Initial 10,000 metres of aircore drilling to commence in coming weeks north of the Horse
    Prospects
    • Initial RC and diamond drilling at Dusk til Dawn to commence mid-September
    Introduction
    Strickland Metals Limited (ASX:STK) (Strickland or the Company) is pleased to provide an update on its current and planned
    exploration programs. As flagged in previous announcements, Strickland has been developing a thorough, systematic
    exploration program to take the company through to the end of calendar year 2022.
    The Company is currently undertaking a project wide gravity survey and surface geochemistry programs, and will soon
    undertake aircore drilling, reverse circulation (RC) and diamond drilling programs.
    These are prior to commencing its systematic
    program across the majority of the Celia Shear zone.

GLA....
    enjoy the ride!
    PS......we hit $0.052 today...just sayin...
    Last edited by Papabuy: 19/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.005(5.43%)
Mkt cap ! $190.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.0¢ $270.9K 3.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 19858 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.