STK 2.20% 8.9¢ strickland metals limited

Nick Kelso again today:STK - Strickland Metals Limitedtoday...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Nick Kelso again today:

STK - Strickland Metals Limitedtoday closed up 12% to finish at 5.5c on $420k stock traded. The reason theywere up today was because they announced they completed the acquisition ofthe Yandal East gold project in WA.

The Yandal East gold project lies immediately to the south of theirflagship Horse Well gold project, it is approximately 320km2 in size and liesroughly 30km due east of Northern Star Resources' (NST.asx) 10m oz+ Jundeeoperation.

The acquisition extends their tenure of strike over the geologicallysignificant Celia Shear zone to more than 100km making them the primary holderof the north-eastern flank of the belt which remains significantly under-explored.

Today they also announced L11 Capital had increased their holdings from5.21% to 6.15% of the shares on issue through an off market transfer, theydidn't get any of mine just FYI as you should know I own quite a few.

L11, must be a smart punter I reckon and it may or may not even be the bosswhose putting his money where his mouth is, which is always good to see.

Welldone Gordon......

Last month we mentioned them in our What's Doing section as our Pick of the Month(POM) which you can find on the link below, again I hope she rips &a few of you get on board, if you like it like me of course !!!

https://bit.ly/3dxj6u8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $194.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.7¢ $240.2K 2.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45000 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 2250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.