STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Agree. A company of this size and this early in industry...

1. 1,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42

Agree. A company of this size and this early in industry shouldnt get bank loan involved.

As to financial analysis...well...the quantitative evaluation is simple and straightforward..no need to contribute more to that..

The qualitative is more interesting and important in certain aspects..

I didnt know whether the indue deal was going to drag this much..I was only commenting that at the price the stock wqs selling on market it looked expensive to me given what's to come for the business...

And remember, the future is alway uncertain so one shouldnt just believe what management said..

I also hammered the dividend planned by management arguinf that that money be better spent to get more businesses for the company...just giving it out to shareholders would indicate either the management doesnt have anymore ideas to pursue, or that they are trying to "sell" the stock the market by attaching a dividend income on the share...both are bad reasons on how to employ capital imo.

Well it looks like that dividend chatter should be abandoned shouldnt it...still promising to pay dividend will raise a major red flag.

The business is solid, and in capable hands imo..but still expensive at 3c...

Not downramping, just stating my view.

Put me on ignore if you cant handle opposing perspective.

Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.