STO 1.45% $7.00 santos limited

News: STO Australia's Santos awaits court decision on Barossa gas drilling appeal, page-19

1. 9,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    "
    Well Teddyward, you guys are investing in a highly polluting fossil fuel corporation at a time when the climate catastrophe is all around us.
    Maybe trusting Sky News on climate change wasn't a very good way to judge on what investments to make."

You do realise this discussion is about the principle of the laws and will affect every future lithium miner etc etc and every lease in Australia since all Austraian land is under some sort of claim.
    Seriously - Pull ya head in.
    I don't quite think you undrstand how green many oil and gas investpors are knowing there is a transition to happen and where their other investments lie. You probably don't understand the long term involvement of OSH that STO bought in PNG and what they have done in regards to being the countries largest contributer to GDP along with teh massive education and infustructure shareholder funded. Remember teh PNG eartquakes - whos ehelicopters and resources do you think fed all those villagers for months and transported folk to hospital and rebuilt roads and only airport? Some evil oil and gas explorer is teh answer you are looking for.
    I really hope you understand where all that power you use comes from and who is paying for it along with all the other industrial products .
    When you can tell me you use nothing that comes from fossil fuel then I will simply tell you that you are a liar becaus eyou probably don't understand just how much is used in every part of transport and production of every object you use,

Posting on the forum on a clay tablet and a stick are you?
    Using hemp wires to transmit the signal ?
    Battery powered by organic mushrooms?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.