STO 0.12% $8.00 santos limited

Musketeer, Read this carefully, try to get your head around what...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Musketeer, Read this carefully, try to get your head around what I am saying.
    I invested 3 mill in a development which runs entirely off the grid.
    No water , no power. Just the best of the best renewable energy systems.

Are you Musketeer , aware of how many air ports there are on the Tiwi Islands including the adjacent Bathurst Island , I think about 6 airports. Are you aware of the Damage done to our Earth when the Bathurst Island airstrip was sealed by products made from Fossils , TAR , ASHFELT , ROAD BASE , CEMENT , planes are the second biggest burner of fossils on the planet and the Tiwi Islands have hundreds of planes a month going in and out even though the Islands are just a few KMS away from the Mainland.

Musketeer , WHERES THE ROW BOATS OF YESTERYEAR. ? SAVE MY PLANET , SAVE MY SEA LAND , Why a constant fleet of FUEL BURNING PLANES. Day in day out 7 days a week.

Back to my 3 million dollar development , Here we are a few years down the track and The solar panels are running out of ability to charge the batteries.
    The batteries are running out of the ability to hold charge for long periods.

The diesel generator now works more often than ever.
    I think in 2 years time I will need to renew the entire system.

I'm not concerned about the money required to do so.

I am concerned about the hole in this planet I must dig in order to bury all of the waste Panels and Batteries that are running out of (steam ) .

We are light years away from Total Renewables , we are decades away from renewables being any thing but an item we throw into the holes dug on our planet to find the required silicone sand needed to build the panels.
    Some of the holes are very very big.
    Bigger than the holes dug for fossils.

Some of the ships chartered to drag all this sand back to China where they build the Panels and then in turn the ships used to drag all the finished product back to Australia are very big ships. They use hundreds of millions of Gallons of fossils to go to and from China.

Now , I guess some people in Australia live under a tree in the bush with out any public services. I wish I could do the same.
    Many of us here do wish we could do that. But we can not.

Some of us enjoy heaters , air conditioners , a roof , ambulances , boats , bikes , billy carts , balloons , coffee, hospitals , schools , roads bridges , and a normal life. Even the Tiwis. They love PLANES !!!!!

God forbid , even computers and phones. It all comes from fossils.
    Get with it , invest in some responsible fossil companies , make some money that one day you can use to help all of humanity live comfortably in the bush under trees with out fossils.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.00
Change
-0.010(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $25.98B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.02 $8.10 $8.00 $82.33M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80803 $7.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 16459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.