STO 1.68% $7.59 santos limited

Now Now My Friend, You were the one whom called my Company a...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Now Now My Friend, You were the one whom called my Company a Pig.
    However, I do owe you an apology, I got it wrong, I did post half way through the day that I hoped you had bought yesterday as you would have made 5 per cent on your money. I am sorry , by the end of the day you would have made over 8 per per cent. Not bad for a Pig Eddy. Take it from a very old very successful investor , don't ever refer to any company as a Pig and don't ever down ramp a company you know nothing about just because you might have made a bad decision. Nothing goes up in a strait line, nothing stays up forever, if a company has not fundamentally changed over the years but the share price goes down for a period it's usually because of local, environmental, or economical circumstances which have changed the way people think about that company which in turn will cause a sell off. If it has not fundamentally changed, stay with it Eddy. Support it, buy more. STO is a stand out buy. Don't down ramp it !! Get on it. Read this in 2 years Eddy. See who is right and who is wrong. 7 bucks for this company, give us a break, 7 bucks for Miss Cook, Miss Cook can come back and pay 20 if she wants. She still wont get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.59
Change
0.125(1.68%)
Mkt cap ! $24.43B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.50 $7.60 $7.48 $31.46M 3.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 50307 $7.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.59 30356 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.