STO 0.12% $8.00 santos limited

Lets see is STO has learnt anything and asks for costs to be set...

1. 9,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808

Lets see is STO has learnt anything and asks for costs to be set aside upfront by both parties rather than being up against a 2 shell company with no possible ability to get costs back especially if it is deemed a malicious claim etc.
    Have to stop ambit claims and cost involved let alone time burned. Govt needs to step up to understand that all industries including oil and mining are watching these and need clarity otherwise they simply won't invest in exploration let alone development going forward ( yes I understand that if the enviro groups aim and leverage point to try and get a precedent)
    Is this the Enviro defenders office again or is another group doing this ?

Last think STO holders need and oil and gas in general is anything that stops momentum or locks delays into already invested infrastructure as all future projects will have those delays and cost factored in changing total cost of energy

I'll be interested with massive solar farms with change of use and modification of land if the enviro groups chase the company and understand the reduction in agricultural land into the future and if they also apply a "clean up bond" to ensure that at end of life solar panels and infrastructure are removed and disposed of correctly just like oil and gas has to do? . There will be uneconomic and bankrupt solar sites in near future unless some forms of storage mature

Gas is a great available transition fuel but against the enviro morals even with co2 sequestration and a advantage to Australia economy to stay independent energy wise and jump some of the poor early green energy solutions being proposed that are possible useful in more densely populated countries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.00
Change
-0.010(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $25.98B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.02 $8.10 $8.00 $82.33M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80803 $7.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 16459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.