STO 0.12% $8.00 santos limited

15 mins prior to typing this I had 4 young Germans in my...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    15 mins prior to typing this I had 4 young Germans in my office.
    I asked them what impact they are experiencing because of the Fossil Fuel shortages in Germany combined with the consequence's of Putin's war on Ukraine.

They told me the Government is now building huge shelters in German Cities.
    The shelters are designed so thousands of people can move into them when they eventually run of gas later on in this coming winter.

The shelters will be used by people that do not have any means of warming their houses this winter because of the cost or lack of Gas.

We are so lucky here in the land of OZ as there is little chance of any of us freezing to death this winter because we have an abundance of Gas and Coal to run our industries and keep us warm for the next 50 years or so until we have worked out how best to utilise the sun and the wind.

On the other hand if we continue to allow Woke , Off the Rails lunatics with bad attitude and an agenda of their own to satisfy for themselves only and whom have a massive chip on their shoulder because of previous failure's in their miserable lives we too may end up living in shelters with the multitudes where we can all fight for survival.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.00
Change
-0.010(0.12%)
Mkt cap ! $25.98B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.02 $8.10 $8.00 $82.33M 10.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80803 $7.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 16459 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.