ALA 10.7% 15.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

News: SUD Suda Ltd says Artimist accepted for review marketing authorisation, page-17

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Abit, how are you so confident? I'm trying, but it boggles me. Yeah, I said boggles....

I look at the post above listing all the recent announcements and things couldn't 'look' more positive compared to days gone by and even that can't lift it above an apparent ceiling. With approx 35% of sh wanting out in a big way (if CNs are an indication), there is no interest. The market appears to know Sud better than we think, and willing to pay a bit more after there are results instead of announcements about "continuing" and "potential" and approvals to review, etc and when this threat of Berlin is gone. I don't blame them, but I wonder how you can be so confident? There was the same guaranteed confidence and bets were laid that the sp would be over 3c by end Mar. You guys strung up Pogues over it and now it seems he was more on the money. What happened to 3c by end March? We didn't get within throwing distance and I know there was strong belief among those in the know that the Pfizer deal would lift things....

I don't think there will be a return till there's actually a banked cheque or a contract to supply from a cred pharma in something other than an uncertain or outlying market. I'd be very happy to be wrong but I just can't see it. Hope eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.