ALA 3.57% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Mattrix But there are grants to cover these costs and...

1. 640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Hi Mattrix

But there are grants to cover these costs and governments can and do provide incentives as well (usually in the form of offsets against another commercial product in the pharma's stable). I believe Sud thought they would make a killing (pardon the pun) on Artimist. Sud's announcement (was it the annual report?) about the ethics around making a killing out of disadvantaged countries and malaria signalled to me that they'd received an education and a reality check. No surprise then that they about-faced on their strategy. There was a longish thread on this last year when HC discussed if Sud could get one of those rare funding gems in the US - sadly no, it was unlikely to qualify and we didn't hear any more. So now, the TGA is some way of gaining cred for the product and securing a better sale price? An important step to improve that financial outcome for Sud, but one has to wonder who did the original research and math on the market....? Yes, a guaranteed market, no, not a guaranteed killing, in fact, lots of controls on pricing and supply. WHO vet companies pretty closely I would wager and the whole ethics around profits thing is not new by any means.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $152.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $212.8K 1.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 435513 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 9923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.