SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Fizzy, I also usually respect your posts but in this instance...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Fizzy,

I also usually respect your posts but in this instance IMO you are off the mark, and judging by the thumbs received by my post (by numerous SDL shareholders too), plenty of people thought my post necessary.

When comments such as "no more capital raisings" are made by prolific positive posters who have shown a misunderstanding on this topic in the past, IMO the reasonable thing to do is to point out that their statement should not be taken as gospel by other forum users.

I don't think my post was uncalled for at all, and gave strong reasoning for the point I was trying to make.

Is it more important to give level headed analysis and point out misconceptions, or use the thread to try and pump up the stock by posting statements being passed off as truth and fact when they actually aren't that at all?

I (and others) have called the last 2 CR's correctly, and on both occasions were shouted down by those being hopeful rather than realistic. There is either a significant lack of understanding or a conscious attempt to deceive from some posters re topics such as this.

Good luck!
    Last edited by squidd: 24/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.