SUV 1.89% 5.2¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

That is your decision @KTM1 it depends on so many personal...

1. 7,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1069
    That is your decision @KTM1 it depends on so many personal factors.

I guess I tend to look at my investment history & to help figure out what to buy/hold/sell. I do remember buying BOE when U308 was out of favour BUT they picked up a U308 asset from a foreign company that had spent hundreds of million on it, for peanuts, so much infrastructure in place, permits sorted etc. I waiting awhile, approx 4 years but in around 50c average & sold on the way up for approx. 4 bag profit so approx 1x bag per year.

I can't help seeing a // here with SUV except the asset they purchased for peanuts is actually producing product & cashflow + they have done a CR at a higher SP to upgrade it, have some extra sales contracts locked in at what appear to be OK margins. BOE has yet to produce a $ from its asset.

Just my opinion. I am certainly not happy with the current SP but I will give SUV some more time. They apear to have the beginnings of some good infrastructure in place in WA BUT obviously, as debated on here in the past, the public land their 'sand' is on, has some environmental issues i.e. plants, birds, etc that the greens are going to fight for ? Smart move going to private pastural land to test up quantity quality etc just have to hope they have also been smart enough to do a good deal with the land owner.

As they say, time will tell BUT time is also an opportunity cost - 'Thinking in bets' - we have to make decisions on less than 100% knowledge, that's life Just on that note, a small gold explorer I invested in, had, I thought, a good plan +++ a 'solid' DFS that was a no brainer, nice margin even at the lower gold price back then, good Aussie can do with number eight wire management, small shallow resource, some second had processing gear, crusher etc, moved on site ready for setup, generate some cashflow to fund future exploration in a known gold region, what could go wrong ? solid DFS remember ... well everything, board hijack, ditch plan A & do the 'usual' Australia ASX gold explorer thing = dilute shareholders to hell to drill drill drill & try to be a big boy resource. That moves the needle from a short term small cash generator to a whole other beast. Check out KIN history if you are interested. Nothing is 100% certain - Gindalbie metals iron ore chinese JV venture A$billion plant to deal to magnetite iron ore, all the experts in the world engineering it etc, BIG lobster lunch's with V.I.P's to celebrate every step ... turn the plant on ... Oops it doesn't work to spec ... Oops we go broke & the chinese JV 'partner' get the whole deal for basically $zero - I have no idea what the state of play is there now, if the plant is working etc or who owns it BUT - another case of a high flyer with DFS etc down the toilet.

Nothing is 100% certain, which I guess is why most people diversify, 80:20 rule roughly for me.

Best of 'luck' in you betting calculations

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $50.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $23.10K 441.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 167803 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 104575 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ 175470
Last updated 15.55pm 05/06/2024 ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.