SWP 0.00% 20.0¢ swoop holdings limited

When you say big salaries what are you refering to at Swoop? The...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    When you say big salaries what are you refering to at Swoop?
    The Non-executive Chairman is capped at $160,000
    The Non-executive Directors is capped at $50,000
    That's pretty standard. You can find more information on salaries in the annual report:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3887/3887927-fc04ee0255343cf779f28a075882d587.jpg
    I'll admit $3.3m in cash bonuses are pretty signficant, especially based on the company size.
    That said, they did start the company, and pull the deal together - so personally I dont think that is too outrageous.
    Further, as mentioned they have a far bit of 'skin in the game' - and have seen any selling notice.

The other mgt salaries look pretty reasonable to me. What do you think?

When you say TG and son - own the companies acquired?
    What ones are you referring to? Like RBO, SF1- or other fixed wirless companies that SWP have since acquired?
    I can't find any other related party notes in the auditor report but i might not all show up yet for this year...

I mean Anthony Grist (TG) runs a private equity business - I just copy and pasted the profile.
    So doesn't it make sense that he becomes chairman and then might transition out eventually?...etc.
    But I admit I haven't followed the history as well as you.

I mean not all ventures work out, but equally I believe he's had some pretty big success, especially in the telco space too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.