news. sydney properties fall in half , page-9

1. 447 Posts.
    Hey BB, there's no reason to be pious my friend, and for your information with respect to crime statistics, they are low, I am in the business of knowing such things and can tell you with absolute confidence that they are considerably lower than most of the rest of the country....

Furthermore do not kid yourself for one second that you have some moral high ground, such comments are usually the bastion of those whom have little to no real understanding of people or others involved in the same industry/area, etc......you made the comment you do not invest in companies, you trade companies........what sort of egotistical tripe is this.......you submit for one second that your "trading" does not affect anyone...........seriously you are incredibly foolish if you were even contemplate such a thing........

You would suggest that you are interested in "shelter", again attempting to utilise some for of "saviour" vernacular to justify your position, but to who???........yourself, I would imagine........

What would you suggest happen BB, those whom were sensible enough to not "over-credit" themselves during the recent economic wealth of this country, whom now, during economic difficulty choose to invest, etc, in order to ensure their family's financial viability, etc...

You trade in gold and art.............well congratu-fricken-lations.......a victimless investment........you're a fool........again someone involved in the world peripheral to the average everyday punter attempting to impose their own beliefs upon the rest of the world......you're not a christian missionary from the 1700's are you???......

Seriously BB, I cannot express sufficiently the true disgust I have for your current position, in trying to generically attack any and every body involved in property investment......you WANT them to fail, and that makes you distinctly worse than anyone else on here.......down-rampers, up-rampers, etc........

Don't bother replying to this mate, I'm not interested....

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.