TLG 0.00% 42.0¢ talga group ltd

re: News: Talga provides update on Swedish gr... Seems to be...

1. 3,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    re: News: Talga provides update on Swedish gr... Seems to be lots of malcontent by just one or two posters. Not sure of the reason, but I think a level headed approach needs to be applied. I take it also those those posting have very little experience with international business.

1. The question asking why a geo was let go.
    Companies have lots of reasons to move on under performing staff, or staff who don't have company vision. Why was this brought up? Emotional connection? Seems like it was played upon a bit.

2. For a company to make a takeover or buy out an entity overseas, lots of international legal obligations need to be met and due diligence performed. It means lawyers, conveyancing, accountants, etc etc. I would have assumed these were done otherwise lots of legal ticks not happening and monies not paid. Think about it...

3. Drilling and exploration....needs permits right? Companies don't get permits unless licences and legals are correct.

4. There are ways and means to own companies overseas and while they may not seem transparent under Aussie methods, they are quite legit in other countries. I speak from experience here. It means entities, sub entities, non direct shareholders, stakeholders etc etc which is and can be the norm in some countries.

5. Aust corporations act is quite tough on companies not being upfront or operating in a correct manner. I imagine TLG are aware of this and comply even if operating overseas.

6. TLG posts on BR and other media. Why would they if they are not licenced to operate overseas?

I think a reality check is required by some here. If you cannot call the company and ask questions first please don't post your gripes here asking others to do it. Your money...your call!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $170.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 40.8¢ $297.0K 715.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27074 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 10182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.