TEG 4.76% 2.0¢ triangle energy (global) limited

News: TEG Triangle Energy (Global) Raises A$3.5 Million For Production Upgrades, page-10

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    100% correct

I’m a long term suffering shareholder … capital raise after capital raise and every $ wasted on higher salaries, new cars and long lunches !!!

The old Board were quite simply useless (in spite how that pumper guy kept pumping with the Q guy and the one liner Bobby , 2 of which have now realised this is a lemon)

Sadly, these new guys are off to a very bad start when the very first thing they do is to issue FREE 2c options to themselves and friends and relations

I also hold TEGO (and TEG) and is just amazing that they have ignored those shareholders by issuing FREE 2c options with a 3 year expiry date, whilst ignoring existing shareholders

At the very least they should have been 3.5c options … spitting in the face of existing shareholders is not a good look … ASIC is unlikely to be impressed

They may have oil and gas experience but what is really concerning is that these guys appear to have stuff all Public Company experience … that is evidenced by this ridiculous capital rause

where did the $10m go that was raised just a few months ago ?

this needs to be investigated, and I suspect that it will, because it certainly will NOT be forgotten by the current shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $14.10K 705.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5406631 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2164100 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.