UNW unwired group limited

Hello Phill I would have to ALSO describe UNW as a high risk...

1. 500 Posts.

Hello Phill I would have to ALSO describe UNW as a high risk investment.

They are however popular in Sydney. So much so that Optus are/were trying to formulate nonsense claims to legally challenge Unwired (the last refuge of a scoundrel which presently seem to of failed )

I know a number of people using UNW's sevice and none of them have found Unwired to not deliver as claimed

This is old news and UNW are so far on track

Unwired is a start-up Australian company that aims to become the second national local loop provider after Telstra. Unwired has acquired sufficient spectrum in the 3.4-3.5MGHz to enable it to deliver broadband Internet access, VoIP telephony and multimedia communications to 95% of the Australian population. The company uses technology developed by US-based Navini Networks that can deliver 1Mb/s transmission speeds up to 8 miles from non line-of-site base stations to modems connected to customer computers. In November 2003, Unwired took over a listed shelf company, enabling it to raise $100 million capital, sufficient to roll out a network in greater Sydney, to be launched in mid 2004.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.