TLS 0.76% $3.92 telstra group limited

i like these partnerships ,not sure the scale of this one but...

1. 9,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    i like these partnerships ,not sure the scale of this one but hopefully you would think it has some scale potential,but the more partnerships with other companies that know and are good in their sectors the better eg foxtel (newscorp),cisco.
    ok been a while ,tls has already said they understand the financial potential of mobile,seems to me banks are not interested in working with telco's and giving them a slice of the credit card profits etc.
    But recently wes and now wow are turning up the heat in their push into banking eg wes/mastercard/share in eftpos/ owns flybuys (coles mobile wallet registered etc) and full banking license applied for,wow just announced a visa partnership/share in eftpos/qantas ff partnership.
    To me wes or wow or imo both have a lot to benefit by partnering with telstra ,so does telstra in going after credit card profits etc. Combine customer bases and loyalty schemes,telstra ,wes and wow very good at what they do but tls sits back and lets wes and wow do the financial selling and marketing of mobile wallets.Both wes and wow now have domestic coverage with eftpos/visa/mastercard but also international coverage with visa and mastercard ,should be interesting.
    Now all that would be left for me would be telstra partnering with a global nfc digital out door advertising company,plus probably lol some other preference speed partnerships.
    Really can't say tls is boring,some say they haven't increased profits over last ten years,but they fail to say tls is stabilising by replacing pstn with mobile and maybe now with such partnerships /NAS etc is ready for its growth phase..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.94 $3.89 $82.91M 21.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 119289 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 216910 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.