TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

Is it in Melbourne?? I have some time off and would love to be...

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Is it in Melbourne?? I have some time off and would love to be there.

Some of the crazy gouging I have found looking back last few years. Would love to voice my opinion as this mob rip-off the working class via their highly paid lawyers as they sit back drinking Chardonnay laughing at the destruction they cause others.

They should have just offered us 30c a share takeover to avoid all the bullshit they have probably caused themselves. Hell, we only owned about 30% of the pool. Well it became 40% as Lazard went hell for leather selling between 29th March until prob end of May to fully exit a 10% holding in 2 months. But hell, that aint suspicious at all.

The final offer by B & I was f-ing hillarious. They want to offer more money to creditors by simply getting to capitalise all these extra costs (including VA) and just borrow more in the name of TEN. Perhaps let ten loose from paying extra $12 million per annum in finance fees on worthless guarantees. They were never to be called upon and never would have. I also allowed these guys to pull the pin on ten in a collective operation to take all. I note there is a clause for clawback on loans that are seen as uncommercial and note the fees charged to date have smashed all the worst case scenarios presented. Oh and the best is it appears they earnt the first $3 million fee in a week as the loan was funded late Feb 2014 and I think they received a six monthly fee for period ending 1/3/14 as it was six monthly from Aug 2013 even though ten was paying interest elsewhere for 5 1/2 months.

Just hoping life for them is not going to be as easy as they hope however, their big wig lawyers might go to battle for them and save their asses from regulators.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.