TEN 0.00% 16.0¢ ten network holdings limited

hey mikky78, Trippa99 - re reports of Brucey and his brother,...

1. 126 Posts.
    hey mikky78, Trippa99 - re reports of Brucey and his brother, this is what i wrote as part of a longer post on 31 August:

" (p.s. I haven’t been able to verify this anywhere else however AFR is currently reporting that CBS’ largest shareholder, Sumner Redstone, is Bruce Gordon's older brother. Small world hey?! Photo caption: “Bruce Gordon's older brother Sumner Redstone, pictured in his eighties, back in 2005. Redstone is the largest shareholder in CBS, Ten's putative owner.”) "

I have a printout of it dated 31 Aug.

But I checked again online and the Aust Financial Review has deleted the line about them being brothers. You wouldn't know they had re-written history though, since the website states the article was last "updated Aug 29 2017 at 9:44 PM". Poor form guys!!

So is it a big conspiracy? I don't think so.... looking back at the journos style I'm guessing he was taking the p!ss and trying to be funny.

digging further Gordon is reported as being an only child born in Surry Hills, whereas Sumner was born in Boston, and did have a younger brother... named Edward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.