WDS 3.92% $24.02 woodside energy group ltd

re: News: Tensions mount over Woodside Sunris... So WPL don't...

1. 169 Posts.
    re: News: Tensions mount over Woodside Sunris... So WPL don't want to attempt FLNG at Browse because of cyclones, yet they are adamant they must use FLNG in the Timor Sea? Don't they get Tropical Cyclones in the Timor Sea Blaze? Check out the cyclone tracking maps on the Bureau of Meteorolgy website. The Timor Sea is totally covered in coloured squiggly lines.

Blaze, I do agree with you in that I also doubt that Woodside has the technology for FLNG, but as for Woodside being a good corporate citizen? Are you serious?

A good corporate citizen would not have their name tarnished as Woodside has over the past few years.

A good corporate citizen would not be under investigation for breaching the privacy act.

A good corporate citizen would not engage PTTEP for their drilling after they were found at fault for the Montara Oil Spill and have done nothing to improve their practices.

A good corporate citizen would not hire ex-SAS military personnel to intimidate Broome locals.

A good corporate citizen would release their air emissions data. Independant analysts predict that the plant at JPP will release over 6 times the amount of Benzene than Karatha, making it the biggest emitter of benzene,toluene and ethylbenzene in the world. There are already major concerns about the level of air quality in Karatha. Does a good corporate citizen poison people then hide their air emissions data? Class actions here we come.

A good corporate citizen would not lie to it's shareholders.

A good corporate citizen would not lie to the public of WA.
    The JPP proposal was a 'modest' 500 hectares. The plans released reveal 2500 hectares.

A good corporate citizen would not develope a coastline listed for national heritage when their were viable alternatives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$24.02
Change
-0.980(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $45.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.01 $25.01 $24.02 $199.2M 8.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3390 $24.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$24.03 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.