TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

News: TI1 Australia's Tombador Iron halts Brazil mine production after unrest, page-17

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm more nervous about what this represents than the problem itself. In the modern mining scene ESG is a fundamental aspect of a successful operation. to have either not engaged or not understood and addressed community concerns on a critical piece of the project is a pretty bad miss IMHO and prompts the question "What else has been missed?".
    It would be good for the company to very publicly address this issue head on and either demonstrate that they have adequately worked with the community and there are bad faith actors at play or acknowledge the error and develop a plan to redress on an ongoing basis..
    "Not our responsibility" is a very poor approach irrespective of the actual responsibility, the company has allowed it to develop that the perception within the community is that the company has caused the issue. They need to take a lead role in facilitating the solution. and demonstrating an ability to work with all stakeholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.