OEL 0.00% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

News Time, page-21

1. 1,205 Posts.
    Court Case Update

See link.
    More delays....more costs.

Must increase pressure on Kilosa-Kilombero License?

Seems some respondents have been excluded?
    Does this mean no case exists anymore in relation to the excluded parties?

Why no update? Even if its bad...reporting seems to be a recurring aspect some of my concerns previously expressed.

Surely at some stage this is becoming uneconomical, especially if the license isn't renewed and this legal case is partly responsible? Money sort from the legal case (only if OEL wins, buts by the link above, looks a little sick), vs time and costs plus hurting the extension process of the license...= nil gain, possibly a serious hurt?

Don't worry...I am still waiting for news from SWE on the administration too, hence my interest....probably all inter-related to some degree.

I did call it, but hope we don't all end up losers (I've already lost on SWE...hope OEL holders don't too) because of some misconceive make a buck stance of managements, which on face value appears to be weakening for OEL.

I do realize there is there is other concerns and issues currently facing OEL (and its partners), but I was surprised to see some of the OEL stalwarts wavering and also expressing concern and diminished outlook.

GL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.9K 491.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12272711 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4964014 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.