OEL 7.69% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

News Time, page-27

1. 1,205 Posts.
    God knows Cara.

Only thing I could think of, was a settlement with the insurers? But if that was going to happen, I'd have thought it would have happened already?
    No way Directors are paying for their defense. (Even OEL directors, and any company would have this insured, no director would allow themselves, not to be insured).

Its all very cloak n dagger stuff. (legal in general)

I've looked through old files (other cases)...and it seems this is a normal step in the process...file a defense etc.

Other than the "court case itself"...

There is the costs?
    The missing defendants? - Cases withdrawn is my suspicion. (Look who is not mentioned)
    If OEL loses, no doubt costs would be sort from OEL for the legal defense? Sort by the insurer is the key issue, not SWE itself.
    Market updating? - I mean, we are discussing it here...?
    31 January is next hearing...in relation to the license of K-K expiring...this is getting very close (all parties settle before the license is risked??)
    This is only one of the current challenges facing OEL at present.

Good learning experience...just hate the price being paid to get the experience and currently that cost is borne by shareholders

Might have had better success in buying $500k's worth of Lotto tickets vs risk/return ratio
    Last edited by System09: 21/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.