TLS 0.25% $3.92 telstra group limited

News: TLS ACCC says Telstra offers to compensate 42,000 customers for slow NBN speeds, page-13

1. 9,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    User,surely that must mean rudd should also b jailed as it was his idea to roll out fibre to 93% ,actually i would include conroy,gillard and abbott.
    ps i remember one story when roll out began where the nbn van pulled up outside a rural property to roll out the fttp,the problem was a paddock was in between the van and the house and in the paddock was a bull.

ps Ka$,as posted imo only pivotal is tls's last chance to make NAS work,which includes cyber security.I agree tls by its self could not provide any cyber security,so its going to depend on its partners if they can make NAS successful.

From an out side view ,just like ehealth,imo cyber security if its efficient and agile ? should b profitable for tls due to the scale and tls's network combined with the growth in govt/co hacking,but imperative is obviously tls's partners.Like ehealth tls has the scale required for such businesses ,same oml they just don't have the ability currently to run such businesses excluding oml.ie oml simple to run but ehealth,cyber security complex businesses imo only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.92
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.29B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.92 $3.87 $132.8M 33.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9138 $3.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.92 944237 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.