TLX 2.50% $17.55 telix pharmaceuticals limited

News: TLX Telix Pharmaceuticals Aims Up To $4.17 Bln Valuation In US IPO, page-67

1. 1,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Generally will be very similar - or the opportunity for arbitrage opens up and people will play the difference. Which market leads is the question. Usually the US gorilla would lead the dance BUT the number in the US will be (surprisingly) small - only about 3% of the shares outstanding - so this could result in a couple of things, such as US funds want them and bid up the price and ASX shares go up (tail wagging dog ) or the US just bubbles along following ASX, or the NASDAQ listing prompts US firms to have a look at the ASX shares and find a way to buy them (subject to their fund constitutions etc) and the dog and tail wag together. This is just my musings so please don't invest on the basis of them!!!

In the .end I think the visibility of Telix in the US market will help us all. It would not surprise me in the least to see another share issue to top up the NASDAQ float in the future.

It's all good news from my view . Even if the US strike price drops the ASX in the next few days I think it'll be short-termish until more FDA or EU, UK approvals come through in the next few months.

Violin
    Last edited by Violin1: 07/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.