TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

News: TNT Tesserent Posts FY Net Loss A$4.5 Million, page-15

1. 329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thank you!

As mentioned previously by others, the marketing of this company isn't apart of their business plan at the moment and some would say they're "flying under the radar" while others would argue they're "hurting our SP". Is what it is. For, what we all perceive as a massive company, to only have 1,050 followers on Twitter says a lot. There would be bogans around Oz that would have triple that - and I do love bogans.

Haven't had a chance to completely dissect the 4E but will sometime this week. Really wanna focus on the ROI that GL, KH and JC have made on their acquisitions: how much they paid and their reported earnings individually. How much did they cost? When will 'break even' be? What is the growth rate? I don't believe I saw North or Seer in the figures but I may be wrong. That'll be interesting.

Finally, looking briefly at the Crypto market (don't hate me) for a second, there are two points of interest. 1. Blockchain isn't bulletproof. Crypto companies are still getting their software hacked/compromised. 2. Whenever a Crypto company releases something significant, it is attacked. I don't think TNT want to be in the spotlight while they're still developing and be a target to whatever enemies are out there. In saying that, I'd rather a limited marketing campaign and be 5c down on SP rather than be constantly attacked by hackers. Maybe an extreme point of view but again, is what it is.

Hopefully the 50/65 EMA holds and we jump off like a Russian Olympian on the trampoline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.