CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

BBThe reference to the BEE loan was one example I used for why...

1. 151 Posts.
    BB

The reference to the BEE loan was one example I used for why it is important to get behind headlines and look at the detail, which I sure you would agree is vital in all investment into speculative junior stock.

Agree there are liabilities at all level and anyone investing need to see and understand that. Some on here have screamed and shouted that the company has too much debt, yet did you see that over 60% of the non-current borrowings in the last financial report was for that BEE loan, which really to me (with my limited understanding of accounting is akin to shareholders equity).

I am ok with debt in producing company and debt for the new mine look alright over 7 years with that coal hedging. Company seems to manage convertible and royalty payments and last raising with the South African shareholder seem to have brought in cash at ok price. Will be waiting to see full year result, cost seem to be coming down which surprised me for half year, so if that continue then may step into the fire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.