ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Yellow.. while i agree with your revenue timeline predictions...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Yellow.. while i agree with your revenue timeline predictions somewhat.. the market will react on ann of POC1, Vet deal, BBI serious re-engagement and many other possible ann's as jandb85 has highlighted. the market will not only wait for black and white revenues before it commits again to ADO.. so to base a sell on ADO around a lack of actual revenue being the only thing that will move the sp could be a bit risky imo... personally if the acquisition is a success and the numbers we are given show ADO Group as either cash neutral or positive.. that imo will put us 25-30c immediately imo.. if not positive cashflow.. then without the other deal ann's shortly after imo we may drift a bit lower but i do not foresee such an event... I see the next 6 months filled with deal ann's and slowly increasing revenues ..

For my money its more likely that ADO moves up over the next few months than it is they move down much further.. downside here imo max 7c but upside is potentially 25 -30+.. so for me its a sit tight and be in it for now.. but then again i have the luxury of a very low entry point to sit on.. others clearly do not..
    Just my 2c worth..

GL i hope your plan works for your sake.. as i really want everyone to enjoy the spoils when they arrive..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.