ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Agree backatya, though my take is not as aggressively negative...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Agree backatya, though my take is not as aggressively negative as yours. There was an emphasis on taking ones destiny into their own hands in prior announcements/quarterlies. ADO are to be commended on doing exactly that with this acquisition but at the same time, to me, it's a clear admission that partnerships with bigger company's haven't gone as schematic as hoped. Light still defiantly remains at the end of the tunnel but they are literally years away from making a footprint in this difficult market. Their current finiacials indicate this. Revenue is measly and will continue to be so to who knows when. I see minimal revenue coming from the majority of the sparkly announcements this year till at least 2017. Most here are starting to see this with few left remaining staunch. In all honesty though, congratulations to the team if they can secure this acquisition, who knows in a decades time they may well sit at the top of the table as long as they keep pushing the boundaries of 'disruptive tech' and are not (within that time) surpassed by a product more superior than theirs. Then it's candles.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.