ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

News to sell on, page-77

1. 1,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Depends how much information Anteo are allowed to divulge to the market about their involvement. It also depends on whether we are purely on the beads for troponin or also on the sensor. I can think of 4 scenarios with many additional variables;

1. We are not on the beads or the sensor - mark 1 - no explanation given. SP tanks
    2. We are on the beads and not the sensor - no explanation about whether we are involved in mark 2 with the sensor not sure the price will move above 15 cents and may not stay there.
    3. We are on the beads and not the sensor - advised we are not involved at all on the sensor or no explanation given.
    4. We are on the beads and the sensor.

There are so many different scenarios it is impossible to pick what will happen. They could announce we are on both and also involved in assay development for additional tests they have started working on.

I think it will also depend on whether POC1 announce to the market projected sales figures and the cost of the device & cartridges to purchase. We could also be involved in the manufacturing process? I say could as an option only.

Way to many variables. I agree with Smilez - worse case scenario they announce something with limited detail that disappoints the market and we drop to 7 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.965K 195.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1417631 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 95237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.