BQT bqt solutions limited

smuggler !!! - Just say .... TEX .... "I'm SORRY" !!"I WAS...

1. 2,032 Posts.
    smuggler !!! - Just say .... TEX .... "I'm SORRY" !!

"I WAS WRONG" !!!!!!!!!!! TEX ... "You were CORRECT" !!!

----------------------------------------------

Time to admit that you guys and BQT's Geoff Rann don't know squat !

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_thread.asp?fid=1&tid=204030#627220

Subject 24 million shares to hit the street Posted 20/06/05 14:29 - 550 reads
    Post #626673
    texas5qld (correct)
    7.5 million in options
    16.5 million shares out of escrow.
    That's gotta hurt Bazzaroid ;-)

Post #626724
    MJR (wrong)
    the 16m coming out of escrow are already included in the total no of shares on issues approx 148 m. The 7m options will take the share register to approx 155m shares on issues.

Post #626759
    smuggler (wrong)
    Brad.....err Texasqueen.
    Lets just say i would take the word of Rann the BQT Company Secretary over yours.
    And of course just a little knowledge.
    Brad.......ring BQT.....
    you have the number...give them a call and come back and admit you are challenging Ross for board "moron"

Post #626896
    MJR (wrong)
    Tex the company secretary Geoff Rann has advised that the 16m shares are part of the current share register and are not an additional 16m to be tacked on on to the current total shares on issue.
    They have been escrowed for 2-3 years which soley means that they could not be traded until 30 June 2005.
    If you continue to doubt please phone Geoff Rann on 02 8817 2803.
    You are completely wrong in what you are saying.

Post #626942 -
    onjferd (wrong)
    They are already quoted in the shares on issue.

Post #627096
    catbear (wrong)
    Tex, you just don't get it do you? There are more shares tradable(ie. quoted), but it has no diluted effect...
    MJR is correct on this one...

Post #627246
    madmarket (wrong)
    Shares coming out off escrow just means that you can now trade it. It does not actually increase the number of shares on issue and thus has no dilutory effect on EPS. However it may well cap any upward momentum as some of the shares are likely to be disposed.

Post #627577
    WHITEYE (wrong)
    These shares are ones that have been issued previously and that were unable to be traded.
    Typically this occurs with shares issued to buy a business. The owner of the business (being acquired) may be restricted from selling the shares for a set period.
    These shares should not dilute the pool as they should have been included in all share calculations.

---------------------------------------

LOL !!!!!

:)
    LC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.