TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

News: TON Triton Minerals Says Peter Canterbury Will Step Down As Managing Director And CEO, page-30

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    Thanks Daniel. I agree with majority of your points regarding impact of pandamic on financing. However, What TON management failed to do during pandamic is to further preserve cach by taking pay cuts. This was the right thing to do. I also no longer believe the justification provided by pc when he sold his $100k worth of shares in late June 2020.
    In regards to PC exit, i can think of few scenarios:
    1- He was forced by Chinese to resign as they need to put a chinese native as the CEO
    2- He was forced by Jinan to resign as they realised they need to preserve cach to avoid a CAP raise this FY
    3- A good opportunity came for PC to join DEG and he decided to resign (better salary package, a job that better suits his skillset, etc..)
    4- PC himself got frustrated with continous delays from Jinan. I think we all in agreement that Jinan are calling all the shots here. No Jinan, no financing. Although he is CEO, his influence to secure finance is almost a zero which might impact his credability in the industry
    5- PC wants to hedge his bets ( he still a director in TON so he will earn a secondary salary, he still got a lot of free TON shares so he will benift from TON succeeding. He will earn his main salary from DEG. Make new work connections from working with DEG)

All in my opinion ofcourse and i might be totally of the mark here.

Good luck to all shareholders!

Sam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2484042 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.