TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Disturbing post by wcq the other day on the DEG thread and well...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Disturbing post by wcq the other day on the DEG thread and well worth a read. The story bares similarities to Triton and the dark path our company is travelling and this seems to have triggered sickening memories for the poster. Another post mentions PC milking the SDL cow to death. We now have PCs apprentice running the dairy farm.

''Prior to the plane crash everything went fine. Ken Talbot and George Jones had everything
    under control and goin well. Afterwards came a few "managers" (one of them PC) that wrecked
    the whole thing. They wasted money, there were bribe investigations, many deals on paper with various chinese counterparts.
    None of them contracts produced anything (at least for the shareholders).

Take a week of vacation and read thru the SDL posts. Then you´ll see. It´s like a horror novel.

My point is: Judge em by their action.
    I trusted them guys with my money and lost it due to their actions.
    Now I invested in DEG and a familiar face shows up again.
    That makes my alarm bells ring!
    Beware!'' (wcq, 2021)

Very rarely do we hear from posters with small voices. Obviously genuinely concerned about the DEG recruitment choice. Maybe further digging in SDL's past will reveal the train ride PC is taking present shareholders. Obviously much to late for us to disembark and certainly no clear path to the destination.

wcq 2021, accessed 6th January 2021, HotCopper Post #49938354

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.