DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

News tonorrow anyone?, page-69

1. 952 Posts.
    Yea,
    I don'y care about MPJ either. They don't exist, anymore.....I know it is hard to keep up sometimes....
    It's KAI that I have asked about, and the potential of their two Pilgangoora Tenements. Old Faithful (directly South and adjoining your DKO tenement) and ( directly to the East and a little South of PLS's "Monster") and MT York, where you yourself have posted information that states that the Lithium starts at Mt York and runs North through to Mcphee.
    Now, if that "Diagram" is correct, that I have seen posted here on DKO ( by yourself), in relation to Mt York and where it has been stated that this is where the Lithium begins( Spodumene bearing pegmatites) and continues to run to Mcphee, on your DKO tenement, would that not put your views on the potential of those Tenements at odds with the PLS Diagram and information, that you posted above, specifically referring to the two premier Tenements that KAI own, being Mt York and Old Faithful???

So all I can assume is that, you agree only with the part of that Diagram and information, that you have posted, that relates to Mcphee on the DKO tenement, and that you are Discounting the other half of that "information" that specifically states to where it all begins at Mt York.??? on KAI's 100% owned Tenement.
    Why is that? Why is the information, that you felt necessary to post above, only half accurate?
    This is why I posted the question. Not to get your "Curlie's" in a Tangle.

It's a legitimate question, why you can take half of what YOU have posted as Gospel, and totally disregard the other half, and actually argue against it. That , to me, doe's not make sense, either.

Ramping??? or ...............???

Any way, all the best.
    and congrats, so far, to DKO holders.

Plenty more to come from Pilgangoora, that I am sure of.

PS; I know it's hard not to talk about KAI's Tenements, when you are discussing the potential of the Pilgangoora Tenements, especially when it's in relation to the quality of the tenements and where it may "start" and where it may end, but an unbiased discussion is what I am after.
    Oh well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.