TPG 0.44% $4.56 tpg telecom limited.

I’m accumulating. 1,000 added today at $4.72, bringing me to...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I’m accumulating. 1,000 added today at $4.72, bringing me to 10,000 shares.

Business seems to be performing quite well in a sector which has fewer headwinds now than in the past decade, particularly in respect to competition and pricing. And a major competitor has just had a serious outage which will likely result in favourable churn towards TPG (and Telstra).

Market sold off aggressively on news Vocus deal is not proceeding. Seems overdone. We retain those assets, there’s been no suggestion they aren’t worth the sums bandied about, and TPG has specifically referred to ongoing interest.

The impact of AI and 5G on this sector (and the infrastructure assets held by TPG and TLS) is unclear, but is likely to be favourable.

Profits seem to be increasing. Dividend is now healthy enough (a new paradigm for this company) and is more likely to trend upwards than downwards from here.

All this has persuaded me to once again pull the trigger. That’s my fourth purchase in TPG. Not doing great so far, but do feel that a bit of time invested will reap rewards with this one.

Last edited by tessathedog: 16/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.56
Change
0.020(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.57 $4.61 $4.55 $3.637M 796.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2780 $4.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.58 6343 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.