TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Important things I took away from the interview:- Mill...

1. 569 Posts.
    Important things I took away from the interview:

- Mill throughput running at above the nameplate 1100 tones per day after slow ramp up
    Jan/Feb averaged 1220 tones per day

-2nd Mill due to commence commissioning in late April, will increase throughput
    Project will come in under budget

-Transitioning from opencut to undergrade (will start in May)
    Much higher grade
    Ore is softer and less abrasive so easier to process further reduce maintenance cost
    Increased recovery (silver 80% up to 90%)
    New diamond drill rig for under ground drilling, will commence soon

-Reserves and resources will be added to later this calender year after recent pleasing drill results
    Targeting high grade zones within major structures not like big tonnage low grade deposits

-Operating in Argentina is not a problem, Troy would happily build another mine there tomorrow
    Casposo is in San Juan which is a very mining friendly province
    Currency restrictions have not affected Troy at all, no problems moving currency in and out of the country

Based on what Benson has said here, Troy has addressed all the issues that has caused the shareprice to fall, I am expecting much higher production levels in the second half than the first and most likely at a lower cash cost.

Also, Benson seemed very confident about Troy's position, I didn't hear one "umm" or "errr" and he didn't try to dodge any questions or spin anything.

I will be adding to my position in Troy in a big way over the next few months, probably one of the cheapest well run companies on the ASX at the moment. Would like to say more but gotta run for now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.