TRS 8.31% $3.39 the reject shop limited

News: TRS Reject Shop says expects to report net operating loss in 2HY of at least $5 million, page-9

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Check their last Substantial.

Celeste funds Management now own 7%
    Bought a bucket load around $7.50 late March. There would be someone there throwing up in the bathroom right now there

Australian Super is even worse, they are now 10% and bought plenty in March too

As did CBA, 8.2%

It looks like they were buying from BT, who are down to 8.3% also also Westpac, who are down to 9.7%

Then there is Vinva, who ever they are

Seriously, is this stock owned by the banks and some dumb fund managers? Do any mum and dads own this, or is it a Growth darling for sucker fund managers?

Their awareness of retail has been exceeded by only their awareness of Chinese Retail (Bellamys)

What losers. I can read here posts by people saying foot traffick is down irresepctive of advertising etc, and their Q3 release says that a month later

I swear some people on HC have got a better idea than half these fund manager clowns. The difference probably being we invest our OWN money, and our retirements depend on it being right, whereas these guys buy the same stock- pushing price up- and then can't see the obvious suffering from Echo chamber. Well paid, not their money, adulated, what could possibly go wrong?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.39
Change
0.260(8.31%)
Mkt cap ! $127.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.39 $3.07 $492.8K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $3.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.40 1460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.