TRS 1.44% $4.24 the reject shop limited

I live in a rural part of the Hunter Valley and TRS targets most...

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I live in a rural part of the Hunter Valley and TRS targets most of the larger rural towns in this part of Australia. The Reject Shop knows its constituency and as a result targets many of its stores to rural stores. I regularly check prices in stores as I move around and am fully aware that TRS offers the best deals on well known brands of everyday items in these sorts of places. If you bother to research where TRS have stores you will realize what I say is fact. The cost of business for TRS has been largely due to the high rents of expensive malls, and TRS is vacating these where ever it can. The floor space requirement of a Reject Shop is much smaller than Target, Kmart, BigW and as such they don't have to compete with these bigger players in a lot of country towns. TRS becomes the towns cheap alternative.There is a huge market available to TRS out of the major cities and TRS is finally getting the message. You continue to argue by bluster and supply no examples. If you wish to succeed as an investor you will need to employ a little bit of intellectual rigour and show proofs, not only here, but to yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.24
Change
0.060(1.44%)
Mkt cap ! $163.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.19 $4.24 $4.04 $365.6K 89.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25 $4.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.28 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.12
  Change
0.060 ( 1.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.04 7875
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
TRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.