TTM 9.52% 46.0¢ titan minerals limited

Now I'm wondering if SnowWhite666 is crying. Does Snow-White-666...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

Now I'm wondering if SnowWhite666 is crying. Does Snow-White-666 cry, and are the tears black? Struth .. I'd be
    crying too, if I was one of the bag-holders, and Titan had given me so much Disclosure, and I'd ignored it. They
    had, hadn't they? I mean they wouldn't have publicly denied the cyanide spills biz, the many-tens-of-millions claims
    on Titan Minerals for cleanup (cough 100,000 tons of cyanide slag to be shifted cough cleanup of UNESCO World Heritage
    site cough cleanup of the town cough), the payments of unusual sorts ... ahem ... they wouldn't have mocked and
    denied those line items, would they have? There is not a chance - the good folk that bought in just 2 days ago would
    be ringing their advice straightaway. Ridiculous, perish the thought. SnowWhite666's ... hair ... mustn't.

The things that WITIJ was kindly trying to get me to read - thanks mate, was good of you - WITIJ I'm sure meant
    the links posted on Hot Copper and the interlink rubber bands and which were derided and ignored, the
    original-evidence docs that are just beginning to peek their heads above the covers. Those ones, the ones that
    Titan Minerals is shrilling "Fake News" about. Hmm, why would they squeak "Fake News"
    like a schoolgirl, when they've been fully informing their investors and the ASX of same? Sometimes I'm
    really thick - know it all makes sense, and yet I'm too dim to see it.

The investigative judgements against Titan - any more to come into the light? - that Titan of course had in their
    own hands because they were paying the fines (what was the overall? a $million? pocket change for the big funds,
    who could lose 50 times that an not even bother to pick it up off the street, I mean it's been dog's years since we
    had pennies, so what would you do with them?) .. those judgement were fully revealed in the term sheets, right,
    we know that. On the back somewhere? Between the front and the back of a sheet? In a little ring round
    a period at the end of a line, or engraved round a paper clip? Titan are very sharp, so you can be sure they
    have been and are assiduously handing all the Material details over to their share buyers, ASX, the lenders
    they're leaning on - not as if those good people would be kept in the dark. That sort of thing was Oz of the
    1970's (the utes and cars were brilliant though, great for circle work until you come into a bingle) - do we
    get the chance here to repeat our ill-advised youth?

Titan, we can sure, handed the legal bits and cheque stubs for the fines paid, their Mr. Sparkle cleanup
    commitments round so responsibly, that no doubt they've run out all their copies. Wouldn't be fair not to
    share, maybe just pick pages 7/8 and 8/9 of
    2017 12 27 - Informe Tecnico-Legal No. 005-2017GORE-ICADREM-AT-ALPSIA-OMBright
    just for the late-comers. Available in the Spanish original and English both - so you can get your Titan
    Minerals infractions "Muy Grave" or "Very Serious", as you might "gustan" or "like" them.

Is that SnowWhite666's Koala and a dolly? Can't be - those are hundred of meters long.
    UNESCO Archeological Reserve, "Nazca Lines" detail:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1582/1582408-156d6c7478ea481248f510618502f10d.jpg

None of us like doing leg-work, so from the document title above, here are some first-peek bits on how
    Titan Minerals' Tulin subsidiary, as continued under Titan's full control until the end of 2018, decorated the
    UNESCO area, and into the town, and the people, and then made blocks of the cyanide to distribute round,
    that they felt they had a bit of excess of, as part of the significant "cost savings" that Titan crowed about
    in their annual report. That "cost savings" bit was brilliant to read. It might also have said, millions in
    liabilities, so as to be fully reported and all, but my eyes are dim and they're very poor with white ink
    on white. Sure it's there though.

From Pages 7/8. 4500 cubic meters of untreated cyanide tailings spilled out of Concession 1, for
    starters - no matter, it just seeped into the ground ... no cloth, no containment, no cover. When the
    townspeople, including the mayor and governor, got a bit shirty about it, Titan's subsid. Tulin (still
    happily married, parent and child) went into the building-block making business:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1582/1582422-63d13bcd1c5d2fe4a902de3badf2a6ee.jpg

The Conclusions section is a good bit longer than the tid-bit here, and of course the fines that Titan's group
    paid are an arm's worth longer list than the 20 UIT (fines are levied in UIT) one shown here. 20 UIT, is
    A$35,500, a piffle. For the one thing, for the one year. That would be why, no doubt, that Titan's annual and quarterly
    reports, raise documents, ASX filings, and merger filings stated so clearly, "no problems we know of, mate.
    Clean as a sheet. Hung out to dry. The sheet, that is"

It's all right, because it was all a matter of Disclosure. What else have Titan 'Disclosed', that we don't know
    about? TD09 knows, but is pouting, won't let us in on it, yet.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1582/1582424-d01084715351d19572ae129603069a33.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.040(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $84.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $156.7K 342.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 89141 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 5373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.