TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Awie told me the money he alleged he spent did not deliver the...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Awie told me the money he alleged he spent did not deliver the contracted deliverables. He alleged he has tried to get answers from TV2U and when he did not get any, he reached out to me as my Linkedin profile showed a past association with TV2U companies.

I posted that info as it was given to me with permission to use only very recently by Awie. I did so because IMO it is relevant to TV2U re-entering the same market where a family of influence claim they have been watching and waiting and TV2U need to have a strategy to deal with that emergent threat if it materialises.

Given the AGM is the one key forum for shareholders to voice issues and concerns it is my right to post this as BV Sports is part of TV2U entity history and I take the information seriously. Shareholders have a right to research, question and challenge the people they have invested their hard earned monies with and as a top 20 shareholder I reserve the right to speak my mind.

My attendance at the AGM is not confirmed as I am trying to shift meetings to attend but I cannot confirm at this stage but I have my votes sorted regardless. Apart from the 8 page MOU the gist of what was sent to me is in the public domain but I would prefer you each contacted Awie yourself and got him or Pongky to email yourself any or all info related to this matter so there is no room for doubt. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.