Well, DR, at least we agree on one thing..... Samantha Power. I...

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Well, DR, at least we agree on one thing..... Samantha Power. I didnt like her either.

But re Nikky....... (I prefer to regard her under her real name, Nimrata Randhawa) she is as Haley as my bum.
    And I take back the Rottweiler bit..... Rottweilers are noble beasts. I'll thus refer to her as a rabid female Hyena with a black wig.
    I just hate the way she raves and rants and threatens......and lies. She got caught telling some porkies a while back , didnt she? Cant remember over what, but it was gonna end her career, supposedly.

And you reckon she'll make Prezzy? Nah! Not in a fit, mate. Her demeanor and yelling would make most want to back hand her..... and I say that as a guy who has never hit a woman in his life. She'd be a bigger danger to civilization than Hillary Clinton would have been. She makes that psychopath John Bolton seem like a nice kind man............ and you want to see her as the Prezzy of the US? Oh, shock, horror.....
    Well each to his own, mate, but I dont like her. I gather you've noticed that....
    cheers
    GZ
    Last edited by groundzero: 21/06/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.