UCM 0.00% 1.7¢ uscom limited

News: UCM Uscom Ltd Announces Extension Of Its Ongoing Partnership With Koneksa, page-7

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The Koneska partnership is a terrific endorsement of Spirosonic because researchers only use the best, state of art technology and this NY company wouldn't choose anything less. What's more there are lots of different spirometers to choose from.
    If UCM is still working on the apps then this might account for the less than terrific quarterly results. Obviously we were hoping covid would be a tail wind rather than headwind for this product.
    Gee its amazing this co is at the forefront of medical technology in a competitive field and yet gets so little attention (I bet big medical co's have noticed it). All that's got to happen now is for it to translate into sales. I don't think this is unrealistic to expect as the medical community can be conservative and slow to catch onto things. As others have suggested, i do wonder if UCM put more effort into marketing as co seems to be entering a new phase with so many approvals coming through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129043 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.