UCM 13.3% 1.7¢ uscom limited

News: UCM Uscom Ltd Announces Extension Of Its Ongoing Partnership With Koneksa, page-8

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I agree Dideoxy. The Importance of the Koneska NY announcement really slipped under the radar because no one has really understood what it is all about. In addition to it being a fantastic endorsement of the quality of the UCM Spirosonic product by someone who really knows and values measurement accuracy. Koneska conducts trials in many countries and in themselves are quite a big market. They actually have a significant operation in China itself.
    The announcement was actually commercially quite significant - I think we will hear quite a lot more about this in the months to come.
    At this point the Spirosonic product has not been released to market yet - that is why there is nothing much in the way of sales yet. It has only just been registered in Europe with registration pending in other markets.

Remember USCOM owns SPIROSONIC. If anyone wants to get an inkling of the impact this product might have - just google one word "spirosonic" - I leave the rest to your imagination.

Good luck to all - interesting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.238M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $850 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129043 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 62500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.