I don't think it's sanity in this case ---------------- I think...

1. 79,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I don't think it's sanity in this case ---------------- I think it's pure political pressure

indeed - if they think it was a sane and logical decision in the first place - it's now totally insane and illogical -

why?

Because they waited whilst in Europe for example - Covid new case numbers were low or months ------------- now - new case numbers are through the roof and climbing

and, now of all times - when the disease is rampant overseas - Morrison caves in and allows more Aussies back in

???????? where's the logic there?

they can't bullshit about the numbers in Australia - because the numbers in Australia have been low for months - except in Melbourne - so, just treat people who wanted to head to Melbourne differently - and, we can see that by the destinations they are upping the caps for

so - it makes zero sense ---------- it's actually just Morrison and the band of 'decision on the run' Liberals who are reacting to political pressure

they continue to show us --

weakness
    right wing extreme moves - like locking aussies out and in
    stupidity - going against their own decisions
    they truly are inept

I think it's ok to bring more Aussies home - and, I think it's ok to bring em to places besides melbourne - what's absolutely bloody stupid is their timing

it's like they are 8 or 10 weeks behind everyone else who is conscious

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.